TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following text containing the terms and conditions carefully before using Multon.eu. By purchasing products from Multon.eu, we expect that you have red and agree to our terms and conditions.
Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of Multon.eu. Multon.eu is the copyright holder of all “software” (hereinafter software, products and services) sold on this site. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any products without Multon.eu's permission, is strictly prohibited. You are not allowed to use any part of our code in whole or part of any other software or product or website. Refunds, support service and bug fixing service are not available to violators of copyright.
Only one copy of an extension can be used on one Magento installation solely for your own personal or business use. A separate License should be purchased for each Magento installation. Please read the licence agreement for more details.
Multon.eu does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability.
Support and bug fixing policy
Multon.eu offers 90 days of free email support for products purchased from us, with an option to extend the period. Once the 90-day support period is over, it is possible to extend it for 50% of the module price - this includes another 90-day period of support. Customers are free to report any bugs experienced while using our extensions. Multon.eu will try to fix the bugs as soon as possible. To report bugs or request support please contact us.
Software updates policy
Multon.eu offers free lifetime updates for products purchased from us. Latest versions of the purchased extensions can be found in the customer account.
Module updates are provided only for the Magento version branch, for which the product was purchased. For example, if you buy the extension for Magento 1.X.X, updates and support will be provided only for Magento of 1.X.X version branch. Updates for Magento of 2.X.X versions will not be provided for free even if the period of free updates and support will still be running.
Magento 2, which was released in the fall of 2015, is a completely different solution in terms of architecture and is incompatible with all extensions developed for Magento of 1.X.X versions, including the ones provided by Multon. Due to these extensions for Magento 2 will need to be developed from scratch and are treated as completely new extensions, not as new versions of extensions developed for Magento of 1.X.X versions.
We offer a 60-day money back guarantee for all our extensions. You can get a full refund if you are not satisfied with any of our extensions during 60 days after the purchase, unless the copyright is infringed. To get the refund please contact us. All refund requests submitted after 60 days are not accepted. Fees for installation, conflicts resolution and customization services are not refundable.
Please note that our current refund policy applies to purchases made at multon.eu only.
Notification of Changes
Multon.eu reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. Changes to our term and conditions will be published at this page.
MULTON DEVELOPMENTS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
By purchasing any product from the Multon.eu store, you agree to the following:
1. This license agreement (hereinafter Agreement) is an agreement between you (the person or company who is being licensed to use the Software or Documentation) and multon.eu (hereinafter Multon Developments/We/us/our). The Agreement applies to all products/software/scripts/services you purchase from us.
2. By purchasing the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
3. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our Software from our site or receive it through email or on data medium at the our discretion.
4. We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
5. This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of the Software on one Magento installation solely for your own personal or business (ecommerce) use, subject to all other terms of this Agreement. A separate License should be purchased for each Magento installation. Any distribution of the Software without our consent, including noncommercial distribution is regarded as violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
6. Any use of the Software other than for your personal or business Magento instance is subject to a custom priced license. This includes but is not limited to internal projects, research, analytics, marketing. Any possible distributions or use in your other projects for your commercial benefit is subject to a written permission given by Multon Developments.
7. You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
8. You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
10. You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact, this includes the text/link at bottom.
11. We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
12. We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
13. If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the Software is revoked.
14. Multon.eu reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
15. License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software, if more than fourteen days have passed since the purchase date. Multon Developments reserves the right to terminate all software licenses, all orders and support services for a customer convicted in violation of the Agreement.
16. If you continue to use the Software after Multon Developments gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.