Et teid paremini teenindada, siis kasutame küpsiseid. Veebisaidi täieliku funktsionaalsuse jätkamiseks küpsiste abil peate andma meile oma nõusoleku küpsiste kasutamiseks. Lisateave.
Estonian Mobile ID LOGIN
Estonian login module has 3 sub-modules:
- Estonian Mobile ID
- Smart ID (coming)
- ID card (coming)
Which is used as customer e-identity in registration or login in process.
Estonian login / registration Estonian
Mobile ID, Smart ID, ID card
Estonian login module has 3 sub-modules: Estonian Mobile ID, Smart ID and ID card. Which is used as customer e-identity in registration or login in process.
- Mobile ID registration and login feature
- Smart ID registration and login feature I
- D card registration and login feature
- Disable/enable default Magento email and password login
- Test mode
Required information for configuration:
- Relying Party UUID
- Relying Party Name
During login / registration process customer can choose desired identification method:
- Email and password
- Mobile ID
- Smart ID
- ID card
ID code is saved to customer account and not possible to create 2 different account with the same ID code.
Mobile number is not saved to customer account.
Before you try to install the extension, we recommend that you create a backup of your Magento 2 installation (filesystem and database)
- Log into your hosting space via a FTP client
- Unzip extension package and upload them it to Magento root directory. (to app/code)
- Enter the following at the command line
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Clean the cache
- bin/magento cache:clean
The extension has been tested to work with the following software versions:
- Magento Community 2.3*
- PHP 7.2 or above